Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie alert!
Hello. I'm Tove, new to this site but not roleplay. I have years under my belt and more will come with time I'm sure. I've been searching for a group where I am not limited in my creativity which it seems this group does welcome that so it's a plus. I decided to fill out some of the intro form below. I also can't wait to get started on here!

Username: Tove
Timezone: Central
Hobbies: Writing, roleplay, collecting music, anime and some manga, videogames.
Favorite roleplay genres: Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Supernatural, Science Fiction, Romance as a side plot, the occasional Fandom if I'm familiar with it.
Welcome to angrydragon, Tove. Nice to have you here! Any questions, please feel free to ask~!
I meant USA central time. For some reason the edit button isn't working for me, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

(08-03-2017, 05:39 PM)daddydragon Wrote: Welcome to angrydragon, Tove. Nice to have you here! Any questions, please feel free to ask~!

Thank you! I posted without seeing your message.
Welcome!! I'm so excited you are here! As for the Edit button it gets a little funny I noticed sometimes I'll click it thinking it will take me to an edit but when you click it it brings up a little drop down menu for a quick edit option or full edit. So you have to choose one of those. I sat here the other day trying to edit a post before I realized that ha.

We wanted a site that would be able to offer just what you're looking for! A place where there aren't rules (or to many.) Or Rules that hinder a member's desire to post. I know it will be hard to get people to join at first because there's no one here but you gotta get started somewhere right? 

Anyway, glad you've joined.
(08-03-2017, 05:54 PM)Mommadragon Wrote: Welcome!! I'm so excited you are here! As for the Edit button it gets a little funny I noticed sometimes I'll click it thinking it will take me to an edit but when you click it it brings up a little drop down menu for a quick edit option or full edit. So you have to choose one of those. I sat here the other day trying to edit a post before I realized that ha.

We wanted a site that would be able to offer just what you're looking for! A place where there aren't rules (or to many.) Or Rules that hinder a member's desire to post. I know it will be hard to get people to join at first because there's no one here but you gotta get started somewhere right? 

Anyway, glad you've joined.

Ahhhhh! Thank you! I was clicking on it so many times lol. Well I for one am happy you made this place plus I we'll pass the word along about it too. I found you guys on Topsites by the way so I'll have vote to get the name out there more!
Hiya Tove. I'm sort of dropping into everyone's intro to say hello since there are only a few. So hello. The site seems brand new which is kind of cool. It's fun watching a new site grow.