Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Heya~
Hello all!

I've been roleplaying for ..man...too long lol. I'm not gonna put a whole story of who I am or what I like here. But I look forward to meeting new potential partners here and enjoying myself. *waves*
Welcome to Angry Dragon Envy! As you can see this is a fledgling website and hopefully in time will grow and mature to the point of greatness. Enjoy your stay here and if possible invite your friends over to liven up this site, the more the merrier :Smile If you are interested in roleplaying in fantasy themes or sci-fi then don't hesitate to send me a pm and we can discuss the details Smile
Hello and welcome to angrydragon, Envy! Glad you could join us. We hope you will enjoy yourself here as well!
(08-31-2017, 01:09 PM)Master Namer Wrote: Welcome to Angry Dragon Envy! As you can see this is a fledgling website and hopefully in time will grow and mature to the point of greatness. Enjoy your stay here and if possible invite your friends over to liven up this site, the more the merrier :Smile If you are interested in roleplaying in fantasy themes or sci-fi then don't hesitate to send me a pm and we can discuss the details Smile

Thank you for the welcome! Big Grin 

I do love to write fantasy, it's my favorite genre of all. Along with supernatural as well. Though I only play male pairings. Het lost its appeal to me a very long ago and I don't like female pairings. Not sure you are into that, but thanks for the invite all the same. Smile

(09-01-2017, 12:29 AM)daddydragon Wrote: Hello and welcome to angrydragon, Envy! Glad you could join us. We hope you will enjoy yourself here as well!

Thank you! Big Grin  I hope to.