Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Darlin's
So I came here from Yaoi Dreams though I do still post there. I don't know if I had the pleasure of role playing with some of you over there, but I was brought over here by an old role play buddy on Skype. Knowing how badly YD had issues in the past, it would be nice to have another place to be able to role play at in case YD crashes once again. I hope to be able to have some delicious yaoi role plays to come to life. Sorry, it's 4 AM and I am really tired. xD
Formerly Known As Kanra Orihara/Viktor Nikiforov
Hiya AndyPandy! Welcome to Angrydragon~ We hope you enjoy your stay. \^o^/
Hello, and welcome, AndyPandy!  ^_^  
*grins*
(09-24-2017, 08:18 AM)AndyPandy Wrote: So I came here from Yaoi Dreams though I do still post there. I don't know if I had the pleasure of role playing with some of you over there, but I was brought over here by an old role play buddy on Skype. Knowing how badly YD had issues in the past, it would be nice to have another place to be able to role play at in case YD crashes once again. I hope to be able to have some delicious yaoi role plays to come to life. Sorry, it's 4 AM and I am really tired. xD

Hello and welcome I came from there too ^^ who were you on there if you don't mind me asking
Oh, on there currently I am Viktor Nikiforov. I do have been doing a bunch of YOI rp's. I do some original ones. I am a seke, so I have played both uke and seme. So if you are ever on YD, you can see me on there. I have a thread on there as well that is labeled "Kanra's Wishlist" So when things are more settled here and there aren't much issues, I'd probably copy and paste my thread from there over to here.
Formerly Known As Kanra Orihara/Viktor Nikiforov